FREE CNA Training Courses 6 times a year
4-week courses run M-F from 8:30am – 3:30pm at various Haven Health facilities throughout Arizona.
Our CNA program provides education and hands-on training to prepare eligible students to pass the State Exam and receive certification to begin working at Haven Health in the role of a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Next scheduled course starts January 10th, 2022
registration closes Dec. 30th
Secure your spot right away
class eligibility requirements
- Active, Class-Instructed CPR Certification.
- Background Screening, Licensure Verification (if applicable), Reference Check, Drug Testing.
- Tuberculosis Testing.
- Employee Health Screening (Conducted after Hire).
- Ability to Move, Lift and Transfer a minimum of 50 Pounds.
- Must be able to Speak, Read, Write and Understand English.
- All Class hours, Clinical hours, and State Testing is completed onsite at our facilities.
- Our Nursing Assistant Training Programs are approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing visit www.azbn.gov.
- For more information on CNA careers visit www.nahcacna.org.